You have clicked onto the right page to have your iPhone 11 Pro screen fixed.
Phenomena listed below mean you phone can be fixed by replacing the screen:
1) the phone rings but the screen doesn't show anything, which means the motherboard is all right and the phone can be fixed
2) there are bright strips shown on the screen, even though no visible damage to the screen
3) when charging cable plugged into your phone, the phone can boot up automatically and you can feel the vibration
Albert the technician will carry out the repair for you. We take pride in what we do, and it shows in the completed repair.
Poor quality screens can do harm to our eyes. We never let them harm you or our reputation. And what's more:
1) We will do water resistance for your new screen. But it's not a guaranty to achieve quite the same as before.
2) We use specific tools to copy configuration data from your damaged original screen to ensure the newly fitted screen achieve the best performance.
3) We don't need your phone's passcode to check the new screen. We will carry out the basis check for it and our 12 months warranty covers all problems excludes accidental damage (cracked or broken screen) and damage caused by water, general wear or tear.
4) You don't have to worry about your data or your faceid or anything else. Everything will be fine if they were before repair.
5) We have two different types of screens, which is OLED and LCD described below.
The OLED screen which is originally fitted to your iPhone 11 Pro is superior to the LCD screen, they deliver brighter, and more vibrant colours with better contrast making them ideal for displaying HDR pictures and videos. They also feature higher refresh rates which are good if you are a gamer.
The LCD screen's colours, brightness and contrast performance is not as impressive as OLED, LCD screens offer a great option for iPhone 11 Pro owners looking for good user experience, without the higher costs associated with the OLED technology.