iPhonefixed is looking for an enthusiastic and creative video blogger to develop material and present it on our YouTube Channel dedicated to all things iPhone and our repair business.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain experience of speaking on camera, interviewing people about their experience of using our service and hosting the channel.
We will provide some of the subject matter for videos but you will be afforded the creative opportunity of coming up with your own ideas for videos and turning them into action.
Ideally you will be:
- Live in or around the Cardiff area but not essential as long as you have Skype chat etc
- Be comfortable chatting on camera
- Have space to shoot the videos (study / bedroom will be fine)
- Have an interest in social media and be passionate about the iPhone!
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, shooting, edition and uploading your vlogs
- Creating and implementing small scale social media & marketing campaigns
- Coming up with new ideas
- Sharing day-to-day experiences
- Connecting with people
You will have the following skills:
- Well organised
- Passion to learn
- Eye for detail
- Passionate about video and interested in social media
And we will provide you with an invaluable opportunity to develop the following ones:
- Good interviewing and presenting skills
- Confidence on camera
Additionally we will pay you the Living Wage for up to 7 hours work per month – which you can complete at a time and frequency that fits in with your existing commitments and responsibilities.
If this sounds like you, then you may apply by sending us a short video of yourself using your smart phone or camera (under 2 minutes), introducing yourself and sharing your motivation for applying for this role.
Please send a paragraph detailing why you would be suited for this role or a short video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 29th October 2015.
Good luck and thank you for your interest.