Is your iPhone 8 Plus battery draining fast or it is not charging properly? odds are you need a new battery.
How do you know you need a new battery?
1) go to settings->battery, if the battery health shows 'service', that means it's capacity is below 80%. It won't support you a whole day.
2) It drains fast and doesn't last you a whole day. For poor quality battery, even it's above 80%.
3) The phone shutdown automatically even though the battery level looks pretty high.
4) The battery doesn't seem to take any charge.
5) sometimes the battery is all right, but it can not be charged. For this phenomenon, the problem is in the charging port.
We only fit the highest quality batteries to all iPhones. All our batteries come with a 6 month warranty for peace of mind.